Who’s Who Legal (“WWL”) has announced that the WWL- Thought Leaders Corporate Immigration 2024 research report is now available and we are proud to announce that Joel S. Guberman has been recognized as a thought leader.
As per WWL, the publication “…brings together the insight, expertise and wisdom of some of the world’s foremost immigration practitioners in a single report”.
Joel S. Guberman, a firm partner, has once again been included on this prestigious list. For more information about Joel, please refer to his biography: Guberman Appleby Immigration Lawyers | About us (gaimmigrationlawyers.com).
Congratulations Joel and his immigration colleagues included in the report!
Contact Joel if you are seeking an experienced Immigration Lawyer routinely recognized by leading legal publications and organizations for his work in immigration law. Alongside Lainie Appleby, the two comprise the law firm Guberman // Appleby Immigration Lawyers, and are two of the leading immigration lawyers in Toronto.
Joel’s Areas of Expertise
Joel has helped clients with their:
- Temporary Resident Visa application
- eTA application
- CUSMA immigration opportunities
- Significant Benefit Canada Work permit
- Intracompany Transfer to Canada application
- Labour Market Impact Assessment application
- C20 Reciprocal Employment Canada application
- International Agreements / International Treaties immigration opportunities
- IEC Program Canada application
- Application for a Study Permit Canada
- Economic Immigration – Express Entry application
- Application for a Spousal Sponsorship Canada
- Provincial Nominee Program application
- PR Card Canada application
- Canadian Citizenship application
For US-based clients, Joel has served as their:
- TN Visa Lawyer
- L-1 Lawyer
- E-1 Visa Lawyer
- E-2 Visa Lawyer
- O-1 Visa Lawyer
- H1-B Visa Lawyer
- US Spousal Immigration Lawyer
- EB-1A Visa Lawyer
- EB-1C Visa Lawyer
- EB-5 Visa Lawyer
Reach out if you need immigration counsel for any of the above.